Created in 2006 Maurister, a subsidiary of NATEC Medical, offers outsourcing services for ethylene oxide sterilization of medical devices. It is accredited ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003 with ISO 11135-1:2007 certified by LNE/GMED.
The company’s main activities are:
- Validation developed for dedicated cycles,
- A full sterilization cycle in compliance with ISO 11135-1 2007,
- Routine sterilization with normalized biological indicators,
- Specific sterilization cycles customizable on 32 parameters,
- 4 europallets of simultaneous capacity,
- Pre-conditioning, gas exposure and dynamic desorption of the products in the same room to ensure sterilized lot integrity and homogeneity,
- On completion of the cycle, a series of vacuums and rinses with nitrogen and air are initiated, followed by dynamic desorption to remove a maximum of residual gas before transferring the pallets into the aeration room prior to shipment,
Maurister at a glance:
- Flexibility of sterilization cycles planning,
- Experience and knowledge to develop sterilization cycles that suit your products thanks to a dedicated, experimented and highly responsive team,
- Support and confidentiality all way through your entire project.