The latest addition to the Filao PTCA series include the Filao NCLV catheter. Some lesions require more precision, especially when treating large vessels. Filao® Rx NC/LV guarantees accuracy under high pressures and diameters from 4.5 up to 7.00 mm. Filao® Rx NC/LV is the answer for unexpected anatomy variations bringing precise and predictable balloon growth for complicated clinical cases.
- Unique sizes. From 4.5 to 7.0 mm diameter.
- Low growth profile and short lengths.
- Unmatched durability when inflated several times at 20 atm*.
|Proximal Shaft||1.95 F|
|Distal shaft||2.7 F|
|Usable length||140 cm|
|Balloon folds||6 folds|
|Marker length||1.00 mm|
|Brachial & Femoral markers||90 and 100 cm|
|Rapid exchange length||25 cm|
|Guiding catheter compatibility||6F|
|Tip Length||5 mm|
|Balloon Length||10 to 15 mm|
|Balloon Diameter||5.00 to 9.0|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
*Depending on balloon diameters and lenths
BALLOON DIAMETER (MM)
|Balloon Length (mm)||5.00||5.50||6.00||6.50||7.00|
TiMarina® PTCA is our latest addition to our Stent Delivery Platform. This platform incorporates our latest process technologies to bring a new dimension to our product portfolio. Timarina offers a low profile platform for challenging stents crimping, for example thinner struts, while ensuring conformability and predictable deliverability.
- Slim tip design for smooth trackability
- Low profile balloon with shorter markers
- Enhanced pushability adapted for radial approach
- Shape-Adaptable strain relief/hub grip for precise manipulation
Tamarin® Blue PTCA has delivered more than 1.5 million stents so far, making the Tamarin® Blue a reference in stent delivery systems. Its consistent quality allows a repeatable crimping process ensuring a reliable performance of your finished product.
- Used for more than 15 different stents design
- One of the widest length range available on an OEM basis: Up to 49 mm length, with 1 mm increment.
- Consistent & repeatable quality without dimension variation between batches
- Exceptional balloon softness allowing an efficient crimping and post-crimping processing.
- The lowest & smoothest tip to marker transition allowing exceptional crossability of the final system.
Thanks to Tamarin® Blue PTCA, you will perform lesion crossing and stent deployment with confidence.
High pressure combined with non-compliance, when precision is required for stent post-
dilatation. Filao ® Rx NC guarantees accuracy under high pressures, offering a controlled
compliance and limited growth. Filao ® Rx NC is designed to offer the best trackability and the
highest balloon resistance.
- Superior deliverability
- Low growth profile avoiding dogboning effect.
- Excellent stent recrossing
- Unsurpassed durability when inflated several times at 20 atm
The rapid exchange Filao® Rx catheter has been specifically designed for pre-dilatation purposes. The low catheter profile coupled to the soft flexible distal shaft achieve perfect fluidity with precise and predictable balloon growth. Our technology offers a repeatable and consistent quality.
- Ultra-low profile tip for smooth crossability
- ProG hydrophilic coating to enhance trackability
- Engineered strain relief and hub design for easy manipulation