TiMarina® PTCA is our latest addition to our Stent Delivery Platform. This platform incorporates our latest process technologies to bring a new dimension to our product portfolio. Timarina offers a low profile platform for challenging stents crimping, for example thinner struts, while ensuring conformability and predictable deliverability.
- Slim tip design for smooth trackability
- Low profile balloon with shorter markers
- Enhanced pushability adapted for radial approach
- Shape-Adaptable strain relief/hub grip for precise manipulation
Tamarin® Blue PTCA has delivered more than 1.5 million stents so far, making the Tamarin® Blue a reference in stent delivery systems. Its consistent quality allows a repeatable crimping process ensuring a reliable performance of your finished product.
- Used for more than 15 different stents design
- One of the widest length range available on an OEM basis: Up to 49 mm length, with 1 mm increment.
- Consistent & repeatable quality without dimension variation between batches
- Exceptional balloon softness allowing an efficient crimping and post-crimping processing.
- The lowest & smoothest tip to marker transition allowing exceptional crossability of the final system.
Thanks to Tamarin® Blue PTCA, you will perform lesion crossing and stent deployment with confidence.
The latest addition to the Filao PTCA series include the Filao NCLV catheter. Some lesions require more precision, especially when treating large vessels. Filao® Rx NC/LV guarantees accuracy under high pressures and diameters from 4.5 up to 7.00 mm. Filao® Rx NC/LV is the answer for unexpected anatomy variations bringing precise and predictable balloon growth for complicated clinical cases.
- Unique sizes. From 4.5 to 7.0 mm diameter.
- Low growth profile and short lengths.
- Unmatched durability when inflated several times at 20 atm*.
High pressure combined with non-compliance, when precision is required for stent post-
dilatation. Filao ® Rx NC guarantees accuracy under high pressures, offering a controlled
compliance and limited growth. Filao ® Rx NC is designed to offer the best trackability and the
highest balloon resistance.
- Superior deliverability
- Low growth profile avoiding dogboning effect.
- Excellent stent recrossing
- Unsurpassed durability when inflated several times at 20 atm
The rapid exchange Filao® Rx catheter has been specifically designed for pre-dilatation purposes. The low catheter profile coupled to the soft flexible distal shaft achieve perfect fluidity with precise and predictable balloon growth. Our technology offers a repeatable and consistent quality.
- Ultra-low profile tip for smooth crossability
- ProG hydrophilic coating to enhance trackability
- Engineered strain relief and hub design for easy manipulation