Your partner in Contract Manufacturing
Natec has become an outsourcing manufacturing partner of choice for our customers allowing them to make their product affordable again and focus on market adoption of their innovative device.
Natec expertise in medical device manufacturing combined with its experienced and dedicated manufacturing team can assist you with your turnkey outsourcing Manufacturing solution.
4 steps Contract Manufacturing process transfer
Project Planning & Risk Assessment
- Project Plan
- Quality Plan
Manufacturing Process Analysis
Manufacturing Process Implementation and Validation
- Supplier Qualification
- Documentation transfer
- Equipment transfer and IQ
- Process Validation
Post transfer Review and Closure
- Close Project Plan
- Close Quality Plan
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Natec has Medical device and component experience to source and manufacture a wide variety of class I and II single use devices in Cardiology, Urology and Ophthalmology.
- Natec Medical Ltd is certified to ISO 13485 standard.
- With over 750m2 of cleanroom space divided in 9 independent spaces, Natec offers its customers manufacturing spaces certified to ISO class 5,6 and 7 as needed.
- Products we manufacture are used throughout the world including United States and Europe.
- Leveraging 20 years of medical device manufacturing experience to develop lean and robust assembly, testing, validation, package and EtO Sterilization processes
- Fully integrated ERP system to track your product at each stage of the process.